Starting the Example – Computer Science 30S
NOTE: you can find another copy of this example on the GitHub branch here
- Throughout the course we will continue to build on a large example that will help you learn the content and have a reference for you when you complete assessments
- From NetBeans, create a new project “Java with Ant” and “Java Application” (if using the latest version of NetBeans):
- Now, give the project a name(like “ComputerScience30S”) and a location on your computer, and leave the check mark to “Create Main Class” checked off:
- Now add code (and any comments you wish) after the words “public static void main…” as seen:
- Run the application to make sure you have no errors!
The NEXT thing to read/watch is the “Basic Inputs / Outputs” content page