Computer Science 30S – Week 13:
Welcome students to week 13, please read the schedule page to understand this week’s page format, and contact Mr. Wachs if you have any issues
Your workload for this week is broken down below:
- Week’s Overall Summary: this week you should have completed Unit 4 (Classes) content, examples, and continuing the unit assessment document
- Week’s Learning Experiences:
- Week’s Work Goals:
- All Unit 4 (Classes) examples should be completed by this point (GitHub branch)
- To start to prepare for the end of Unit 4: Classes with the multiple choice test and contact Mr. Wachs for the link to this test if you feel ready (reviewing the unit summary sheet)
- Week’s Assessments: spend this week continuing the Unit 4: Classes assessments document (hand in, hand back, and PowerSchool)
If you don’t understand, have issues, try this help page or contact Mr. Wachs!
This is the end of week 13!
By the end of this week, it is fine if you need a little more time to get to this point
Jump back to week 12, or forward to week 14